Publication of labor arbitration decisions offers many benefits to labor-management practitioners. Consistent with the Code of Professional Responsibility of the National Academy of Arbitrators, I have received the permission of the parties to publish these decisions. Out of respect for the privacy of individuals involved in these cases, I have redacted the names of grievants, witnesses or other employees named in the decisions.
- Dooley 139 LA 653 (1), In Re: DHL and Teamsters Local No. 70, 139 LA 653 (2019)
- TM2785 and YRC Freight (redacted decision), YRC Freight and International Brotherhood of Teamsters, Local 2785, 136 LA 50 (BNA 2016)
- DHL Express and Brotherhood of Teamsters, Local Union No. 70, 135 LA 1858 (BNA 2016)
Several fact-finding reports that I authored are also available to the public at the California State Mediation and Conciliation Service website.
- AFSCME Local 2700 and Contra Costa County, PERB Case No. SF-IM-201-M
- Sacramento City Unified School District and Sacramento City Teachers Association, PERB Case No. SA-IM-3415