Publication of labor arbitration decisions offers many benefits to labor-management practitioners. Consistent with the Code of Professional Responsibility of the National Academy of Arbitrators, I have received the permission of the parties to publish these decisions. Out of respect for the privacy of individuals involved in these cases, I have redacted the names of grievants, witnesses, or other employees named in the decisions.
- AFSCME2019 and EBMUD (redacted decision) - East Bay Municipal Utility District and American Federation of State, County & Municpal Employees, Local 2019, BL 501821 (2021), BNA LA 408 (2021)
- Contra Costa County and Contra Costa County Defenders’ Association - Contra Costa County and Contra Costa County Defenders’ Association, 2021 BL 501822, 2021 BNA LA 409
- TM2785 and YRC Freight (redacted decision) - YRC Freight and International Brotherhood of Teamsters, Local 2785, 136 LA 50 (BNA 2016)
- Dooley 139 LA 653 (1) - In Re: DHL and Teamsters Local No. 70, 139 LA 653 (2019)
Publicly available fact-finding reports that I authored are not currently accessible through the California PERB website. I am pleased to share them with you.
- Yuba City TA and Yuba City USD - PERB Case No. SA-IM-3372-E
- Wilmar TA and Wilmar USD - PERB Case No. SF-IM-3248-E
- UC and ASFSCME EX Unit - PERB Case No. SF-IM-3175-H
- IBT Local 856 and Alameda County Probation - PERB Case No. SF-IM-232-M
- Hastings and AFSCME 3299 - PERB Case No.SF-IM-3214-H
- Santa Maria JUHSDFA/CTA/NEA and Santa Maria JUSD - PERB Case No. LA-IM-3883-E
- AFSCME Local 2700 and Contra Costa County - PERB Case No. SF-IM-201-M